Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Whistler Spring Skiing

On Sunday, I drove up to Whistler to meet up with some work friend that were vacationing from Toronto. The forecast had nothing but sun and double digits!!

On Sunday, we ended up skiing Blackcomb. Mainly cause I wanted to try out the snowcross race course, yet the course was under construction. So instead we ventured over to 7th Heaven and skied on cloud nine for a couple of runs.

After a quick lunch at the top of 7th Heaven, I took Chris and Paul over the experience the Blackcomb Glacier, it was a bit of a hike for chris but worth it (right Chris?).

I decided to crash overnight and take a day off in Monday, as it was my last day being 30 so I thought I would make the most of it.

Monday we headed up Whistler and did a warm up run on the Saddle, it turned out to be not so much a warm up run, but a indicator of how sore we were from the previous day. After this we headed over to the Harmony Bowl for a bunch of runs, then off to Symphony Bowl.

Overall, the 2 days were amazing. Spring stlye skiing at it's best. I also happened to get a massive sunburn, including the racoon look from my sun glasses.

Here are some Pics and Vids:
Whistler - Apr

No comments:

Post a Comment